E. Craig Sanders – Managing Director
E. Craig Sanders is a seasoned business leader with over 30 years experience in leadership positions. He has led public and private (including Private Equity portfolio) companies serving consumer, business and government markets with a focus on network communications, wireless, digital media, and security measures. Mr. Sanders has a proven track record of working with organizations in transition: building businesses and fixing troubled divisions and companies, finding channels to growth and profitability, and identifying and implementing strategic solutions that benefit shareholders in early stage and large organizations.
- Consistently and significantly increased shareholder value.
- Provided public company leadership in developing strategic solution for shareholders.
- Identified targets, negotiated and led mergers, acquisitions and integration activities.
- Led turnaround situation focused on increased revenues, shareholder savings and company repositioning.
- Launched regional business and raised substantial equity for further expansion.
- Directed product portfolio and led organization turnaround.
- Led alternate channels marketing group consisting of affinity sales agents and resellers.
- Initiated and oversaw start-up of new services division.
- Developed and guided early stage company growth.