Driving change with senior level leadership
Telecommunications Company – Building an INTRApreneurial Company within a Multi-billion Dollar Corporation
Our seasoned Intrapreneurial executive was recruited by a multi-billion telecommunications company
to start up a commercial and residential security monitoring service in an increasingly competitive telecommunications environment. The goal was to provide more communications services over existing telecom network. Other corporate portfolio new businesses were in start-up stage before our executive’s arrival.
Our Interim CEO successfully:
- Developed new business unit strategy winning corporate approval.
- Recruited management team with applicable expertise to execute new strategy.
- Led all policy development endeavors tailored for competitive business.
- Developed Intrusion, Fire, Video, Card Access-RFID & biometric, product offerings for consumer and business markets.
- Grew through acquisitions and internal growth.
- Established acquisition strategy; led negotiations, acquired 3 companies creating new regional footprint.
- Introduced multi-channel sales distribution strategy employing direct and indirect channels across multiple product lines.
- Added Medical Alert systems to product portfolio.
- Integrated acquisitions seamlessly, including transitioning ERISA plans to align with existing plans and benefits.
- Provided integrated solutions for complex government solutions.
- Managed strong regulated culture to acceptance of new competitive business unit.
- Established quality based vision with metrics linked to management performance and compensation.
- Developed innovative quality service process for tech service company.
- Inherited document storage business with an acquisition-grew to profitability in one year for Total Asset Protection strategy.
- Led Newco to break-even and positive cash flow…Only business unit of four to achieve this performance.
- Negotiated divestiture of company to a national security provider.
- Earned recognition for record ROI at business unit divestiture.
Copyright 2015. C-Level Interim Executives - an affiliate of The Verona Group. All Rights Reserved.